Everything posted by C20Brett
-
All reet from Accrington....newbie
Nice! Welcome to the club. I am breaking a very rotten cabby if you need any bits other than those you have already asked for, both are gone! Brett
-
VBOA Billing 2015 chat thread
I will be absent this year:( only the second Billing Ive missed in 15 years!
-
Estate Front Anti Roll Bar
I didn check in the end. But safe to say an upgrade for most of us!! Brett
-
Long Front Chassis Legs
LOL easy as you like:)
-
Estate Front Anti Roll Bar
I will get the verniers out tomorrow and advise!
-
Long Front Chassis Legs
H All, I have a pair of the extended front chassis legs here, ideal for those of you with 1.6's running big power like XE, V6 or LET. One has a nearly new wishbone in, still got the GM sticker in it from memory! £70 plus postage including the new wishbone. Brett
-
Estate Front Anti Roll Bar
I will knock a tenner of as it you but given that the reason its all for sale is jacking in my job, I cant afford to give to much away! This pays for one of my nights in Milan LOL!
-
Estate Front Anti Roll Bar
Hi All, I have a spare estate front anti-roll bar here, its thicker than the rest of them so for those of you who like a spirited drive, a very very worthwhile upgrade. £50 plus post:)
-
retro rides 2015
Missing this too Sad about this one actually.
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Not actually touched it yet, but there are little piles of rust forming underneath it on the floor in places. Seriously, its that bad.
-
Ascona GT 130
We were in the South West of France in September, well, 5 of us in our Cavs. We stayed near Bergerac and went to Angouleme for the historic race event there. Brilliant incredible weekend we had so we'll be back at some point! Welcome to the club, get some pictures up!
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Anyone complaining gets it pointed out to them that me and a mate are the only ones who ever do any maintenance in the road and told I'll stop doing the cars if they want to sort the maintenance. Normally the conversation is very short!
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
All the glass is provisionally gone including the rubbers if they come out good I am afraid folks.
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
It crabs like you wouldnt believe when you move it around with the rear wheel like this! We have named it the Crabalier as a result! [img width=640 height=479]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/GTE16vBrett/IMG_4050_zpsa428db38.jpg Chassis leg rotten inside out through its whole length. [img width=640 height=479]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/GTE16vBrett/IMG_4054_zpsd49d80bd.jpg This one is not for the road again. Anyone wanting bits get in touch via PM. Interior/glass/engine parts and front spoiler are all provisionally gone. Im having the foglights for my car myself as they are mint! If the dash is better than mine I'll have that too. Rear beam, front legs, extended front chassis legs, lights, wingmirors etc are all up for grabs. The hood looks OK-ish, cant really see any rips anywhere on first look. Window is a bit discoloured.
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
given that's the entire chassis leg pulled of nearly entirely, I think this one is parts only sadly!
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Dan - say thanks to your Dad for us, we are now home. I will let this picture do the talking for now... [img width=640 height=479]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr9/GTE16vBrett/IMG_4046_zps30d9098d.jpg
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Hoiping to get it Monday night Andy. Dan's just checking the wheels are free for us before we confirm a date:)
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
yes it is, head gasket is gone and costs £500, the laquer is peeling and the rear arches have done the off. Its already donated a lot of parts to the Carlton, and before it gets scrapped I'll be having the windscreen out and cutting the whole front end of to help with welding up the Carlton. Only about 2/3rd of it will get weighed in! Carlton is a long termer now, it needs a lot of welding so this cabby is ideal to tide me over now the V6 is done too. Andy - we should be OK unless you want to come to have a look at it with us when we collect it?
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
The Senator currently is in the guest space but this means its time is over basically, and its long slow death must be sped up to make space for the convertible. I have managed to get permission from my parents to store the Convertible at theirs for a month! Brett
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Ive sorted storage so if/when I get hold of the owner me and Steve are planning on having this one. A nice little fixer-upper over the summer, the plan is to do all the work in the guest spaces to my flats just like we did with the LX Biz now has!
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Im working on something. Where I keep it, fuck knows.
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
I'll try and find a home for it over the weekend if it can wait that long. Im only in Somerset.
-
Convertible Cavalier - Free to a good home - Cirencester
Gloucestershire for those that dont know!
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
nope, just the squeaking of my clenched together butt-cheeks!
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
oh and gearbox was making a horrific noise when I slowed down leaving the motorway. On the motorway I couldnt hear it over the sound of the turbo!