Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C20Brett

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by C20Brett

  1. Yeah I think there are caravan spaces at the place where we all camp Matt. Although we may move you during the night;)
  2. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Sound, I might even pitch a tent if I am there that long! It'll be like Glastonbury except with cars!
  3. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I might try and get down Thursday too if theres gonna be a few along.
  4. Ive got my phase 2 chips out and have read the destructions!
  5. just for Paul [img width=800 height=339]http://pastorblog.cumcdebary.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/17_HorseStampede_big.jpg
  6. Andy | Orwin | Fri Sat Sun Brett | SRi Turbo| Fri Sat Sun
  7. 1) steffi cdi staying overnight 2) keir nodes staying overnight 3) Brett SRi Turbo staying overnight Havent checked if I have any plans yet. If I do, I'll cancel them. Best show of the year this and I am not missing it. Up the hill this year!
  8. LMFAO In the South West we buy the glass as well as its contents!!
  9. where did you get that plate for my car from Andy? Delighted with the power mine made though, which was slightly above what I should expect from the few mods Ive done to the engine. scored just under 240lb.ft torque too. Well worth the rush putting it together in the end!4 Thanks to Andy and anyone else who helped organise the day out:)
  10. My car has 4 wheels, 7 gears and boost again at last! Finished it at about 5.30 this evening! See you all there in the morning!
  11. Im off work from tomorrow evening to get the car ready. Currently has no radiator, gearbox, interior, sunroof, front legs...... Im also only going to be along for the day on Saturday now, its my 30th on Thurs so doing Family stuff Friday night and out locally on Saturday night!
  12. No. I still have an F28 in bits on my living room floor. And Im still waiting for a new top mount to turn up from Germany.
  13. C20Brett replied to davedave's topic in NEW USERS
    absolute madness! I love it! A lot of work in that if its done right, played around with an 8v turbo before and NEVER again. Respect for that effort.
  14. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    If I do better than the 13 hours I was on site for last year I'll be happy!!
  15. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    jet stream says bring your wellies!!
  16. Ive been to the spares day twice and my overall impression is thats its always a dissapointment. Which is why I dont go!
  17. I'll be going up Friday night but using the chance to see a mate who will be living there by then and save some £££ on the hotel! Will book the Ibis for the Saturday night this afternoon.
  18. Paid up too now. Cant wait. Not run my LET on the rollers as yet!
  19. Im not sure you can get an acurate readout from an Autobox on an RR anyway Dawn if thats any consolation..... sorry to hear about the job though. Where do you work? We should be able to get 15 easy! Comeone everyone names down, names down!! Andy, who are we paying deposits too?
  20. I'd prefer May!
  21. Im out of a June one guys. To busy a month for me to even consider it and I'd rather abuse my car on track at Combe tbh.
  22. June's a shitty month for squeezing anything else in for me this year, got my 30th and Glastonbury so I'll be there if I can.
  23. yeah would love to put mine on too!
  24. GP is the weekend after so all good on that front!
  25. yes yes yes and yes again!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.