Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

C20Brett

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by C20Brett

  1. No not planning to now it looks like its going to be wet! My car does not work in the wet!
  2. Sundays looking to be OK. Saturday will be a wash out though apparently!
  3. Ill be arriving fashionably late as usual. Working and not leaving to 7ish. M5 has been terrible going north every Friday this summer so not sitting in that!
  4. I will get mine Friday when we meet up at the camp site!
  5. is that a vinyl roof?
  6. I personally think the club should invest in wheel clamps so the one dayers have no choice but to become weekenders!
  7. how many stand passes have we got steffi? are we gonna have enough at this rate?
  8. C20Brett replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    queues are fine if the reasons good. IE if whats waiting at the other end cannot be obtained elsewhere or it is something I need, want, and of quality. Glastonbury I will queue all day for, as an example. Things I wont queue for include badly parked vauxhall vivas and fry ups that are being kept warm under lights....
  9. C20Brett replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Isn't Alton Towers seasonal? Queues there are not to bad near the end of season or out of school holidays.
  10. yeah I'll do the whole weekend this time I think, probably so will Steve and probably another mate of mine with a Golf GTi Pauls helping him build at the moment. I'll even put a tent up again! Tracktime at Retro rides is sold on the morning, so I will have to get up and head over early. Im going up that hill if its the last thing I do!
  11. Shelsley Walsh details here; http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/events/content.asp?ms=21&ei=180
  12. Steff... are we booking our show tickets online or pay on the day? Whos booking the camping or is that done? edit: or I could just read the thread properly!
  13. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    welll what is left to say. What a brilliant weekend, easily my favourite Billing ever. I cant remember laughing so much, buying so much, sweating so much nor spending so much time on the stand. Why go elsewhere? Literally so many things. Everyone in the boot of my car. Drinking shots of Paul's car roof. Sweeping all the rubbish onto the ground when Paul moaned he couldnt get in his boot. Picking all the rubbish up. Blitz attacking me with Ice cold water. Lord Muntcumber asking where I had been for a piss and me replying 'err, urinal mate', CUCUMBERS, the invention of the phrase 'facial rumshot' Keir telling me where it was safe to stand near my car on Saturday morning, even though his sick had dried out. My phone not being stolen afterall. Tim absorbing anything alcohol based on Friday, then not touching anything again all weekend, being introduced to the phrase motorboating, finding out how much more fun 18psi is instead of just 10psi..... and thats not even half of it. It didnt stop from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. Thanks everyone for such a wicked weekend:)
  14. yeah they have on their website:)
  15. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I must remember to take my keys out of my pocket before letting you shut the boot if there is ever a next time!!
  16. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    What a truly brilliant weekend. I think I managed to speak to most of the club members at some point and it prooves what a great little club this is. Everyone happy, laughing and enjoying the atmosphere and the cars. Loved it. I realised on the way home mine is boosting to 18psi when its on the Phase 1 map! Thanks and do keep the faith mate!!
  17. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    bring the Dolly!
  18. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    yeah me too, didnt bother to follow it up so paying again!
  19. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Im gonna take the car to Birmingham all being well so will be there Thursday afternoon at some point:)
  20. I had panned to do a load of sprucing up this evening but the weather so bloody good think I'm gonna just go for a drive instead later!
  21. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I'm from the country so basically anywhere where there are more than 10 people I dont know by name I consider a scary no-go ghetto! What time are you and Tim meeting Jonny?
  22. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    or may just take car to Birmingham. Worried it'll end up on bricks though!!
  23. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Ive got my day off for Friday approved now so will be down Friday reasonably early. Cant go Thursday as am working in Birmingham all day and am not driving home from Brum then getting in another car and driving to Northampton!!
  24. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I was one of the only people at their reception who danced!!
  25. C20Brett replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    hahahaha!! Hopefully they'll have better music! and more balloons!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.