Everything posted by C20Brett
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I left my documents behind, didnt read up anything at all. I could have borrowed Blitz plates and used his documents but decided I didn't want to be on the dodgy territory. Given what happened on the way home, its just as well really :-[ As always, cheers to Steffi and Toni for organistation, keeping us in check, providing drink and to everyone else for being such a truly legendary bunch:)
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
If that happens again then quite a few other drinks will end up tasting a bit 'pissy'.
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
Sounds like I will be rat-arsed by the time you get there!
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
ahhh right. I believe there may be some kind of cider festival on this weekend so I dont think we'll go far if the weather is half decent:)
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
most of us are there Friday night onwards mate.
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
10. Steffi 6. Oog 15. Paul 45. Jonny + Tilly (if not moving house) 22. Ralph + Tracy and Shakey will be tagging along in his MK2 Golf! 7. Brett 37. Youngone and Toni
-
sri grey hatch ebay
hows he gonna make more breaking it? Cavalier bits are not worth anything complete cars are!
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Im in the same boat as Munt. No idea what time I will get away on Friday so making my own plans now:)
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Even I will bring a Cav. And mines still in a million bits!
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Presumably one year Im gonna take myself down accidentally, but its not happened yet!!
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
LOL yes, Friday night is normally messy. Wonder if anyone can top Tim's effort last year?
-
Retro Show @ Santa Pod 22nd June
Too close to Glastonbury for me!
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
yep, I drive my tent home. Much easier than packing it away on a hangover!
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
more the merrier! My old man is planning his 65th Birthday bash that weekend, I think I persuaded him to move it to the weekend before but honestly would be gutted if I ended up only being there on the Friday night.
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
yeah I assume they have something special lined up for the paddock area!
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
who is this drunk Brett? hes never around at the same time as me? No cage in the GTE this time round mate. Its keeping a full interior:)
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I aim to be in the GTE for this, going up the hill this time honestly actually for real!
-
sign up winter meet
Nah. Only just remembered I was going to go to McDonalds in the first place actually!
-
sign up winter meet
I have just remembered trying to shine my forehead using the shoe shiner in reception...... Great night everyone, thanks for the laughs!
-
sign up winter meet
itenerary for Sunday; breakfast drive home mong out bed
- sign up winter meet
-
sign up winter meet
All the time. I have to get my moneys worth.
-
sign up winter meet
I didnt spend a hideous amount in New York! I'll book tomorrow! Brett
-
updated info retro rides 2013
yes as always, thanks Steffi for organising it, and even though she wont read it to Toni for booking the camping!! What a great weekend, enjoyed both Prescott and Shelsley Walsh. The single seaters there were awesome! We should put the meet at Wiscombe park intop the events diary really! Its been this year though.