Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minty Muller

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Minty Muller

  1. Hello Mark & thanks for the welcome! I’ve seen the parts that make-up the console, but being very inexperienced Mk2-wise, I’m not sure how much of it I need? I’ve seen the NOS aftermarket console too, but would prefer the real-thing really - maybe someone on here could advise me which bits of the GM console I need??? 🤔 Regards, Guy. 🙂
  2. Luckily for me, I only live up the road from Sywell…nr Kettering, so will be going to the VBOA event… I’ll probably be bringing my Blue ‘79 Series-1 Monza ‘S’ to the Autobahnstormers stand and if it’s ok, with you guys, my ‘new’ ‘84 Cavalier Estate could be parked with some other lovely Mk2’s ??? 😎👅👍
  3. Thanks for the welcome Greg - it’s very much appreciated sir! There are two things I’m going to be after for mine - it’s currently a 4sp and I’d like to fit a 5sp instead…I’ll need a gearbox etc to suit… Also, I’d like a brown centre-consol for it…it hasn’t got anything at the moment and a proper consol would be useful and look good, if anybody has one? Guy.
  4. Cheers Chris - I’ll try and fathom out the posting pics-bit! 🤪
  5. Hello Everyone, My names Guy, but everyone knows me as Minty…I’m new to the group and have today, just bought the Parchment Beige, Mk2 1600 L Estate I believe a few of you have seen advertised… I’ve not had a Cavalier since well-back in the day…my last one was a ‘92 K-Reg 1.7 GLS Mk3 hatch, in Satin Red back in about ‘96…my last Mk2 was an ‘83 1.8SRi hatch in White & Anthracite in about ‘92, with an X-Reg 1600 GL Saloon in Terracotta before that! I’m a long-term Monza owner though, having owned an Anthracite GSE since 2nd-January 1990! (I have owned seventeen others over the years and also have a lovely ’79 Series-1 Monza 3.0E ‘S’ 5-Sp and was Co-Founder & Ex-Vice-Chairman (& later Chairman) of the Royale Monza Owners Club. Ask me about Monza’s or Royale’s, I’ll probably know the answer…Ask me about Mk2 Cavaliers etc, I know very little, hence joining you knowledgeable peeps here! I’m sure i’ll have plenty of questions for you all!! 😵‍💫🤪😆 Regards to all… Guy. (Minty)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.