Everything posted by Dazzy130
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
well what can I say this the first time Iv'e actually had time since billing to stop and sort pics and reply to this thread with my take of the whole weekend. Fooking awesome is the best way to describe it, it was great to see all the old faces even Jonny in stu's cav ;D sorry mate lol The banter as always was 110% and also good to see some new faces coming on board.. I wonder if Andy has recovered from seeing so many old $hitters :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D Iv'e posted a good few pics on my facebook of the cars and the Saturday night if you guys want to have a look Cars https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150300937817107.378568.511207106 Saturday Night https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150300982202107.378590.511207106
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
8 bottles of cokes
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Am alrite Iv'e lost 2 stone since you last see me
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Jo's just come back from tesco with 2 litres of vodka 24 cans and 2 bottles of cider oh and 8 bottles of coke and some crisps pot noodles and batteries and some other stuff lol
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Stand set-up...... I just get pi$$ed and hand tim or andy the keys Not Richie as he normally steals them
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Am ready to rumble, the old $hitter is all spanked up and all packed up, should be there about 12:30, gona need to help with my tent wink wink, Jo won't be down till about 7
-
[EVENT] "30+ for 30" Big Cav BIRTHDAY Bash - VBOA Billing 2011!
Just booked mine
-
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
oh f o o k not him again :D :D :D
- Back again!!!
-
[EVENT] BIG CAV BASH 2009 (@ Billing)
you had better put Andy down as well he's coming late friday evening in babysham ;D
-
[EVENT] PV SHOW 2009 BOOKING
Best run was a 14.4 at 99.9 just missed the 100, but it felt good to get back on the strip..
-
[EVENT] PV SHOW 2009 BOOKING
Spotted you leaving mate about 11 ish I had your trims as well lol, next time maybe I went down on the Friday night, had a few beers pi$$ed it down all night, but the Saturday ended up been ok, got the burger on the strip loved it, been 10 years since I last dragged raced ;D
-
I needs one!
These can be had for about 50 quid these days, and with a bit of electrical knowledge, can be fitted for pennies
-
I needs one!
Nope But GTE Lcd's can be fitted
- Timthebus's 130
-
NEW MEMBER
I should be at the pod for about 1
- newbie
-
Mark 2 cavalier convertable
Welcome to the site mate
-
Hi, introducing myself
Welcome to Cav heaven, or is it hell who knows ;D
- hello all
-
restoration of calibre no. 47?
Now you've said it ;D
-
restoration of calibre no. 47?
Am sure mine have Calibre on the V5, but couldn't be 100% sure
-
restoration of calibre no. 47?
There is a rumour that it's written into the paint underneath the drivers side headlamp, I also had a cally, but no evidence was found, of the build number
-
Hello
Welcome to the forums matey ;D
- howdy