Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steven715

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steven715

  1. Steven715 replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    lol I best just take a tenna then
  2. Steven715 replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Thanks mate I will see you there! Excellent I am really looking forward to it. Better take some cash as I think after I have looked round the other cavaliers I will be looking at the auto jumble Just out of interest do you guys put anything into the windscreen like details of the car at all?
  3. Steven715 replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Thank you Matt O-Sri I am a paid up member so I will definitely come and say hello how much is the entry fee?
  4. Steven715 replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I am new and would like to go but thinking for the 1 day though (due to work) I am a but embarrassed to ask though how does things work there? I have never been could not go last year due to work would love to bring my cav along with me. Any help on this will be greatly received as I am very keen on coming and meeting with you all. Steve.
  5. Opps my apologies. Thank you for the information Matt O-SRI
  6. Thank you to you all for the very warm welcome. Thank you for the reg enquiry Sal but I think that you are right I believe that it's no longer with us. It's a pitty that you can't find out if its been scraped or not. I will have a dig arround for a picture at my mums house and scan it. I can't promise anything though. Regards Steve.
  7. Thank you for the welcome I will keep an eye out in the classified adds. There is one on an auction site that I would love but its to much money :-[ shall keep an eye out though been looking for a month so not to long so far Steve
  8. Hello there I am your newest member hear so let me introduce myself. My name is Steve from Bedfordshire and what started me likening the Mk 2 Cavalier is when my dad had one when I was a kid he had a 1984 1.6 L from memory he had it in between 1988-1995 approximately. I did not want him to sell the car as I loved it so much as you do when your a kid I was only about 11 years old at the time. Anyway that love for the cavalier has never gone away. I currently don't a cavalier but I am on the look out for one. So will you see me arround on the forum well prob let not that much I do love reading all the information that is on forums but do reply to what people have submitted but not very often as its not often that I can reply with very useful information. I do hope that I can help out as much as possible though. Any way I hope to see you all soon. For those of you that are interested my dads car reg no. Was A982 PBM It was a Blue 1.6L with a 4 speed manual gear box it had started to rust on the inside of the door bottoms. I think this is why he got rid of it sadly. I do know he fitted a tow bar to it as well. Anyway I hope that you find this information usefull. Steve.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.