Everything posted by sal
-
Marian's estate
Looking good mick look forward to seeing more photos as you progress. There's still a few estates on here albeit mostly modified so good to see a nice original example. Good luck with it and enjoy
-
hi guys newbie from essex
Welcome. I do like this cavalier.
- Hello there everyone :-)
-
Hello there everyone :-)
Hi Steve and welcome to forum.
-
New member
Welcome Charlie. Get that red cav bought. You know you want it
-
Ascona C from Poland
Thanks for photos. You have some very nice cars indeed mate
-
Ascona C from Poland
Welcome to site. Your car looks really good. Do you have any photos of the ascona b?
-
Irish member..
Welcome to the site mate. Hope you find a car soon.
-
new member
Welcome to site Gordon and good luck with your project
-
new member
Yeah seems to be the case. I'm sure I read somewhere on here that 87/88 Luton built cars where noticeably worse for rot but were commanders not before that on C and D plates?
-
new member
Welcome to forum mate. I seen this one advertised glad its in good hands now. Chris. I thought all limited editions rust quicker to increase the rarity of the model
-
Hi New Member cavyqueen2013
I like this car - very original. Welcome and enjoy your car.
-
ASCONA FROM SERBIA
Welcome. Looks good and more pictures please
-
New Boy
Welcome to forum. Look forward to some pictures
-
cav estate
Allan I text regarding this earlier and he's askin 250 for it located in Dumbarton. He sent a photo and it will need trailered as he was in middle of working on it. Don't know if it has red top but he says engine is running.