Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr POD

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by Mr POD

  1. Mr POD replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Stay awhile anyway, we are quite sociable.
  2. Mr POD replied to CAU998's topic in NEW USERS
    I'm prepared to throw in a years membership with this mk2, because I'd really like to see it again, hence why I've not yet put it in autotrader for some raster from toxteth to buy. http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?board=5;topic=4930.41#msg47549
  3. Mr POD replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    STOP before it's too late. Chorley ? Fashion Centre o'the North ? Not far from me in Merseyside then ?
  4. Mr POD replied to a post in a topic in NEW USERS
    Well, I have a nice SRi 1.8e 8V Saloon with tax and test to Feb. It's not a 130 so cheaper but almost as fast with 117 bhp was star car at the Rolling Road in Total Vauxhall. http://www.mk2cav.com/cgi-bin/smf/index.php?board=5;topic=4930.41#msg47549 Lets say £400 plus the tax.
  5. Mr POD replied to Mr POD's topic in NEW USERS
    My Connection failed and Andy said to re register as a new user. So here be I !!!
  6. Mr POD posted a topic in NEW USERS
    Hi, I've just joined the club. I own a Calibre - which was at Billing the other week, and a C reg 1.8 Sri which was a Rolling Road Star Car in Total Vauxhall. (The C reg is for sale ) Anyway. I'm looking forward to reading all the posts I have missed

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.