Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steffi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steffi

  1. It was a personal hightlight watching toni do all the work while I played with the balls
  2. Top night as always and thanks again to the pub for some lovely Christmas decorations roll on the next get together
  3. Hi and welcome
  4. not sure how many will hang around sunday most of the time people head of alfter breakfast I am not saying dont just wouldn't want you to have a wasted journey
  5. how many times are you dropping that in to conversations brett? and cool make sure you do
  6. Be good to see you
  7. I normally do chris
  8. thats a shame but you dont need to come up with excuses we all know you cant touch alcohol alfter billing
  9. steffi replied to charlie2555's topic in NEW USERS
    Hi and welcome
  10. Yeah I I need something to match a robin
  11. Dont worry chris we will
  12. Much closer now so who else is in
  13. Man up book your room !
  14. Great news guys ! And I hear the hotel is even booked
  15. Thank you and see you there ;D
  16. Thats great I see you added you name to the list
  17. Yes they should
  18. Yes you forgot to add your name to the list
  19. Oh dear I am am about to get in trouble as I am about to rant ! I gave you all the chance to air your veiws give ideas and not many members bothered so now its up people are moaning sorry guys but you cant have it both ways either man up and have a great weekend or shut up and when yourr given the chance next time take
  20. come on i know you think its ages away but it wont be long before its here
  21. Done and will be great to see you
  22. No not yet maybe they can't come
  23. Come on get your names down ;D
  24. list 1) chris M 2) Jonny 3) Paul (dependant on more people signing up) 4) Matt O & Zoie (Hell, I may even stay overnight ) 5) steffi and toni

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.