Everything posted by steffi
- New to the forum
- Pics hopefully
-
VBOA Meet Ireland 22/5/15
if you're serious I shall join you ;D
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
your welcome hope everyone had a safe trip home
- Retro Rides Gathering 2014
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
We have stand place shall I post you a pass and hopefully will get to you in time
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
Just worked out this is next weekend ...... so whos in
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
the plan is 11 am so I would go with 1 /2pm
-
VBOA Billing 2014 Chat thread
Well we are packed and ready to leave
-
Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
nah we hard to miss :D
-
Coventry Spares Day Sunday 09 March 2014
That wasnt all that was in the box ! Plus I discovered something even better when I got home its big enough for me to play in ! I saw matt , and retro cav oh and it would appear I need to take a palm tree to billing
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
At the moment they say all guest cars from last year will be there
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
I think so brett and apparently the hill there opens up a whole new ball game for there guest cars
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
The new place is just as awesome if not better
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
wish you had told me that i would not have been so careful !
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
drunk brett was taking me to new York sadly he got sober , you never know people know how i drive let they still trust me to drive miles just to save them a journey
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
dont think i will be allowed to drive bretts cars ever again !!
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
mmmm well lets hope your have all the right papers this time where would you prefer to camp? as its bank holiday weekend we will need to book it asap
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
cool would you be camping ?
- Retro Rides Gathering 2014
-
Retro Rides Gathering 2014
well this years dates are slightly different to previous years , this time at a new large venue, still as diverse, still as picturesque, still as awesome. http://retroridesgathering.com/ this may mean a change of camping site for us guys but being bank holiday we need to get on it so what are peoples views and who is coming ? this is where we normally stay http://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/ (i know a few members love this place) this is the kind of thing near by http://www.nicholsonfarm.co.uk/camping.htm and of course the retro guys maybe putting on camping them selfs
-
Saloon on retrorides
Its now been swaped for a vectra but the guy who has it now is going to restore it
-
hi guys newbie from essex
It would be great to see some up to date pictures
-
sign up winter meet
Did you get your chicken nuggets ?
-
sign up winter meet
Its ok matt I dont think anyone saw it