Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steffi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steffi

  1. only 2 stand passes left get your name down if your planning on coming
  2. steffi replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    We not voting let jonny lol but if it wwas there would you be up for Karting living so clowe you muwt know somewhere
  3. Thats ok you did say this could happen have fun on your holidays
  4. We have 15 but I am in the process of begging for more
  5. if the updated list doesn't have your name let me know
  6. updated first page please read
  7. steffi replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Daz this is just a cover for when we jump on a plane and go find some sand and sun
  8. steffi replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I have a quick look in to it if there is some interest
  9. steffi replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    [quote author=C20Brett link=topic=22140.msg202373#msg202373 date=137448575 Queues there are not to bad near the end of season or out of school holidays.
  10. steffi replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    I personally like your thinking why does it have to be all about cars Plus I have a feeling brett likes queues
  11. steffi replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Ture and I think people forget others have to drive just as far ! I think thou people could be open to a different drive for something speical
  12. steffi replied to steffi's topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well what would be worth the drive for everyone ? What could we all do ?
  13. steffi posted a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Right guys a few ideas were said at billing for this lets share some then I will add to a list and we can have a vote ... I am going to put a dead line of one week for ideas so we don't end up going around and around List of Ideas 1 hotel, meal , etc 2 Northampton, Karting and hotel chat 3 themepark 4 paintball
  14. To be fair it tends to be him waiting for us nowadays Fancy comming abo ?
  15. Is this just for the day ?
  16. Only 4 weeks away better start getting behind this
  17. Thank you brett take it your still up for this then
  18. Camping is booked friday saturday Tickets are up to you either way can be done I am still finding out the details for the hill climb on saturday What's your excuse this year we all know its cos your not brave enough to camp with us
  19. right guys lets start getting on top of this one ..... who else is in ?
  20. steffi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    nearly forgot to thank daz and jo for the coke
  21. steffi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
  22. steffi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    Well what a great weekend as always to many highlights to say but Tom as always a real pleasure seeing you I am sorry I pitched my tent on top yours hope you had a safe trip Brett thanks for the driving lesson I will try and do bretter next time Jason thanks for the lesson in your estate I told you I could beat that car Younger thanks for grabbing my leg and stopping me wiping out jonnys cav Toni thank you for helping me clean up that chocolate And thanks to lou etc for keeping me in coffee I would also like to thank the sunday night crew for the support with the balloon service you guys know what I mean and thank you Now roll on retro rides where the real chaos starts
  23. steffi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
  24. steffi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
  25. steffi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    top weekend as always just a quick couple of pics been a long drive home today ...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.