Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MK2CAV.COM

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

steffi

NON MEMBER
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by steffi

  1. hello and welcome
  2. Looks great
  3. steffi replied to a post in a topic in CLUB EVENTS
    if you're serious I shall join you ;D
  4. your welcome hope everyone had a safe trip home
  5. We have stand place shall I post you a pass and hopefully will get to you in time
  6. Just worked out this is next weekend ...... so whos in
  7. the plan is 11 am so I would go with 1 /2pm
  8. Well we are packed and ready to leave
  9. nah we hard to miss :D
  10. That wasnt all that was in the box ! Plus I discovered something even better when I got home its big enough for me to play in ! I saw matt , and retro cav oh and it would appear I need to take a palm tree to billing
  11. At the moment they say all guest cars from last year will be there
  12. I think so brett and apparently the hill there opens up a whole new ball game for there guest cars
  13. The new place is just as awesome if not better
  14. wish you had told me that i would not have been so careful !
  15. drunk brett was taking me to new York sadly he got sober , you never know people know how i drive let they still trust me to drive miles just to save them a journey
  16. dont think i will be allowed to drive bretts cars ever again !!
  17. mmmm well lets hope your have all the right papers this time where would you prefer to camp? as its bank holiday weekend we will need to book it asap
  18. cool would you be camping ?
  19. well this years dates are slightly different to previous years , this time at a new large venue, still as diverse, still as picturesque, still as awesome. http://retroridesgathering.com/ this may mean a change of camping site for us guys but being bank holiday we need to get on it so what are peoples views and who is coming ? this is where we normally stay http://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/ (i know a few members love this place) this is the kind of thing near by http://www.nicholsonfarm.co.uk/camping.htm and of course the retro guys maybe putting on camping them selfs
  20. Its now been swaped for a vectra but the guy who has it now is going to restore it
  21. It would be great to see some up to date pictures
  22. Did you get your chicken nuggets ?
  23. Its ok matt I dont think anyone saw it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.